Our Responsibilities To You
- We are committed to giving you the best service possible.
- All staff will wear name badges with their designation.
- Doctors' names will be displayed above the door of their consulting room.
- You will have rapid access to a doctor in case of emergency.
- We will inform patients of all blood test and x-ray results that need acting upon. Normal results will be given over the telephone (please ring after 2.00pm) or at your next appointment.
- You have the right to see your health records, subject to limitations in the law. These will be kept confidential at all times. For further information, please contact Francine Barrow, the practice manager.
Your Responsibilities To Us
- Help us to help you.
- Please let us know if you change your name, address or telephone number.
- Please do everything you can to keep appointments. Tell us as soon as possible if you cannot.
- Please ask for home visits only when the person is too ill to visit the surgery.
- Please keep your phone call brief and avoid calling during the peak morning time for non-urgent matters.